So on friday Mark says that he, Kyle, and mitch are going to perkins. Well im always up for perkins so i agreed to come. I called Amy and she and her freind along with four others came. After that we loitered around wal mart for a while, then I went over to amys for an hour before going home.
On saturday, i spent basicaly the whole day alone. I woke up and my mom and brother left. My dad was in wisconsin so I had the whole house to myself. I tell you it was wonderful. I love the peace of haveing an entire house to myself. Then I went to Amy's again, becaues everyone else were being dumb saying that "i have homework." it's saturday night, do it tomarow. So we played sonic mega collection for a while. Then i came home and played Metal Gear solid: twin snakes on my surround sound. I have to say they did a nice job with the pro logic II. It is almost like haveing true 5.1. Then today i did homework and played DOA beach volleyball all day.
Sunday, October 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment