My box. It is my box. I live in it. I cook in it. I sleep in it. I watch tv in it. It is my box. Due to a chronic skin condition i cannot go outinto direct sunlight. The only sun i get comes from a small, small hole in the top of my box. Now that i think about it thats why the carpet is always wet when it rains.
The hole in the top of my box is the only light i get. As such i have to paint the walls black. Compelatly black. It must not reflect any light whatsoever. If it did my skin would melt off. I am traped in a dark dark world where nothing can ever happen. Im stuck here untill i can rid myself of this sickness. I wait untill the day that i can leave. The time where i will be able to move on. But the black walls press in ever so closely. Its almost as though they are trying to suffocate me. And they are! They are! They are pressing in! Oh save me light. You were to bright for me before! You were simply too amazing for me to stand. But what can i do? Become a slave to the light? Or do i drown in darkness? I must shed this skin...this skin that binds me to the dark world i have built up. I must break free! I will! I am! I am free...follow the light. I'm almost there. This is the first time i have left my box. My box. it has been destroyed. It is ash. It is burning. I no longer need the box. I have found the joy of light. Hello God.
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment